You will learn and discuss:
- What you need to start a new business, including an idea and skills
- Critical success factors, including capital, experience and mentors
- Myths and truths about starting a new business
- What should be included in a business plan, and why it is important
- Business structure, insurance and regulations
- Your marketing plan
- Use of social media
- Financial planning, including forecasting and finding money
Taught by SCORE professionals and outside experts with many years of business experience.
Please be prepared to provide your Name, Phone Number and Workshop date.
Enroll NOW: Seating is limited
Places are assigned on a first-paid first-served basis.